tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2015

Myynnissä Gin veistos

"I'm opening up auction for this hand made ~10cm/~4in. tall Gin sculpture, made out of Fimo by yours truly!

- Sculpted completely with my fingers (mostly thumbs), a toothpick for the tricky small parts and a rough-ish paint brush for the fur texture.
- Painted with acrylic paint and sprayed with matte varnish.
- Not a toy for children!

BIDDING/SHIPPING INFORMATION

AUCTION IS OPEN RIGHT AWAY AND ENDS ON JAN 29TH, 10PM UTC+2 (here is a time zone converter)
- STARTING BID $28 (25€).
- Shipping within Finland is 7,60€, internationally $16.75 (14.90€)
- I accept Paypal and bank transfer (Finland).

- DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER THE BIDDING HAS ENDED!
- I will contact the winner via a note with my paypal/bank information. I will ship the figure ASAP after I have received payment.
- PLEASE DO NOT POST NEW COMMENTS IF YOU BID! Reply to the starting bid comment instead, this way you will know if you have been outbid! Post a new comment for new questions.

Happy bidding! If the auction is succesful I might just open up commissions for custom sculptures."

Edit: Hox Huuto.net!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tuo Gin veistos on hieno voisin osta koska ei se ole kallis mutta jääköön toiseenkertaan :-)

    VastaaPoista

Kommentteja valvotaan. Lähetä viestisi kuitenkin ihan rauhassa hyväksymistä odotellessa.

Kuvaa klikkaamalla liityt lukijaksi